Accelerated Testing (116/117)
Chapter 15 - Accelerated Testing (Fundamentals of Vibration for Test and Design Applications)
- Accelerated Tests Are Nothing New
- Step Stress Tests
- HALT: Highly Accelerated Life Test
- HASS / ESS
- Monitored Ambient Random Vibration Profile
- Reducing Test Time
- Assumptions: The Horsepower Behind Accelerated Testing
- What Does an Accelerated Test Accelerate?
- Can Accelerated Testing Do What is Expected?
- Which Environmental Forcing Functions Are Best?
- What Does Vibration Testing Do?
- Hidden Vibration Test Assumptions
- Linear vs. Nonlinear Product Response
- What to Expect From an Accelerated Test Prediction
- Coffin-Manson Inverse Power Law
- Coffin-Manson Model Cautions
- Critical Aspects of Accelerated Test Models
- The Basic Principles of Test Time Compression
- Unrealistic Failure Modes and Mechanisms
- Synergistic Failure Exaggeration
- Number of Service Use Cycles and Test Cycles
- How to Avoid Accelerated Testing Traps and Pitfalls
Accelerated Testing (ver. 116-117)