Accelerated Testing (450)
Chapter 5 - Accelerated Testing (Environmental Test Specifications)
- Reducing Test Time
- What Does an Accelerated Test Accelerate?
- Can Accelerated Testing Do What is Expected?
- Environmental Forcing Functions
- Different Environments, Different Effects
- Different Rates of Test Acceleration
- Critical Aspects of Accelerated Test Models Risks
- Miner's "Rule" Cautions
- Principles of Test Time Compression
- Two ways to accelerate:
- Higher Frequency of Occurrence or
- Exaggerated Load Levels